What items can I donate?
– Daily Hospitality — Coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, lemonade mix, paper products for the Shepherd’s Staff office reception area
– Emergency Meals & Snacks — Canned soups, pasta, crackers, peanut butter and jelly
– Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner — Baked goods, fresh fruit, & wrapped candy
– Seasonal Backyard Picnics — Desserts & beverages
– Clothing for men, women, and children for “The Shepherd’s Shed”
– Baby clothing — gently used
– Blankets — for cold weather
– Towels & soap — for bath facility at The Shepherd’s Staff
– Soap & bleach — for laundry facility at The Shepherd’s Staff
Blessing Closet Program
The Blessings Closet provides free assistance with non-food essentials for household, hygiene, and personal care.
Blessings Closet Items:
– Diapers (all sizes)
– Depends / Adults Diapers
– Toilet Paper
– Paper Towels
– Laundry Detergent
– Dish Soap
– All Purpose Cleaner
– Trash Bags
– 3-ring binders & paper
– Pencils, pens, & crayons
– Scissors & rulers
– New or gently used clothing for ages 4-18
– New shoes for ages 4-18
– A contribution of $10 for the Back-To-School campaign will help to buy new shoes and backpacks
Click here for a full list of donations needed →
Call for Coats
– Outerwear for infants through adults
Collection begins each fall at Admirals Cleaners in Westminster. Distribution of coats takes place at The Shepherd’s Staff.
Call for Coats drop-off locations →
Spiritual Easter Baskets
– Assembled baskets for infants up through early teens are needed to reflect the spirituality of the Easter season
– Assembled stockings for infants up through early teens are needed to reflect the spirituality of the Christmas season
Annual Yard Sale
– Donate items to be sold at our annual Yard Sale fundraiser, which takes place the Saturday before Memorial Day.
Where can I drop off donations?
Donations can be dropped off at our office at 30 Carroll Street, Westminster, MD 21157.
Our normal office hours are:
Mondays – 10am-2pm
Tuesdays – 10am-2pm
Wednesdays – Closed
Thursdays – 3pm-7pm
Fridays – 10am-2pm
Note, our hours may change during holidays. Please call our office at 410-857-5944 if you have any questions.