“My children don’t have to face that first day with old notebooks and pencils –
as they have so many times in the past. With new backpacks and fresh new supplies,
it’s nice to see them fit right in with the class.”
– Mother of 3 High School Students
to receive free school supplies
Sign up dates: June 24 – July 19, 2019
The Shepherd’s Staff, 30 Carroll Street, Westminster, MD 21157 (Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays 10am-2pm and Thursdays 3pm-7pm)
Parents/Guardians can also sign up for school supplies at any of our 8 additional sign up locations and times. For additional sign up locations and dates, please call 410-857-5944.
Sign Up Requirements:
– School name is required for each student
– Parent/guardian MUST sign up in person by a parent/guardian
(no phone sign ups accepted)
– Only registered Carroll County students Pre-K through High School are eligible
When you sign up you will be given an appointment time to pick up school supplies in August.
We are in need of backpacks, clothing, and school supplies for children pre-kindergarten through post-secondary.
All donations can be dropped off at The Shepherd’s Staff office during office hours or at any of the additional drop-off locations in Carroll County.
Additional drop-off locations:
– 140 Mini Storage, Finksburg
– Baugher’s Restaurant & Fruit Market, Westminster
– BB&T, Eldersburg and Westminster
– Carroll Community Bank, Sykesville and Westminster
– D.R. Horton, Inc., Stonegate Community, Westminster
– Edward Jones Investment, Westminster
– Elite Tents and Events, Eldersburg
– Farmers & Merchants Bank, Upperco and Westminster
– NWSB Bank, College Square, Eldersburg, Hampstead, Mount Airy, New Windsor, Taneytown, and Westminster
– Old Line Bank, Westminster
– The Food Chick, Westminster
– The TownMall of Westminster, Westminster
– Terry’s Tag and Title, Eldersburg, Taneytown, Union Bridge, and Westminster
– Thrive Fitness and Wellness Studio, Westminster
– Ting, Westminster