“My children don’t have to face that first day with old notebooks and pencils –
as they have so many times in the past. With new backpacks and fresh new supplies,
it’s nice to see them fit right in with the class.”
– Mother of 3 High School Students
to receive free school supplies
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
You must register by Friday, August 28, 2020 to receive school supplies.
Please call 410-857-5944 no later than August 28, 2020.
Clearly leave your name and number and someone will return your call to schedule your appointment.
– School Supplies will be distributed August 31 – September 4, 2020 by appointment only.
Carrol County Residents Only. Masks Must be worn at pickup. Only parents/guardians of children may receive school supplies.
We are currently ONLY collecting the following school supplies for children pre-kindergarten through post-secondary. This list may change or expand at a later date. Thank You in advance for your donations!
– Financial Contributions are always welcome!
– New Backpacks (character backpacks for younger students and larger ones for older students)
– Pocket Folders (with and without brads)
– Pencil Pouches (zipper or plastic)
– 1 Inch Binders
– Colored Pencils
– 3×3 Post-it Notes
– Dry Erase Board Kits
– Ear Buds
Items can also be purchased through our Amazon Wish List at: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/NYEG9251YHPQ?ref_=wl_share
Please call 410-857-5944 to schedule a date and time to drop off donations at The Shepherd’s Staff office.
Additional drop-off locations:
– NWSB Bank: College Square, Eldersburg, Hampstead, Mount Airy, New Windsor, Taneytown, and Westminster
– The TownMall of Westminster: Westminster