From Food to Clothing, to Personal Items & Pencils, to Coats and More.
You never know what someone may need, from a bowl of soup to a bottle of shampoo. Little things can help so much. Shepherd’s Staff is always looking for donations to stock our pantries and support our programs that mean so much to those in need in our community.
What Items can I donate?
- Daily Hospitality — Coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, lemonade mix, paper products for the Shepherd’s Staff office reception area
- Emergency Meals & Snacks — Canned soups, pasta, crackers, peanut butter and jelly
- Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner — Baked goods, fresh fruit, & wrapped candy
- Seasonal Backyard Picnics and Fundraisers (Empty Bowls, Festival of Trees, etc.)
Donate Goods **
- Clothing for men, women, and children for “The Shepherd’s Shed”
- Baby clothing — gently used
- Blankets — for cold weather
- Towels & soap — for bath facility at The Shepherd’s Staff
- Soap & bleach — for laundry facility at The Shepherd’s Staff
Blessing Closet Program
The Blessings Closet provides free assistance with non-food essentials for household, hygiene, and personal care.
Blessings Closet Items:
Diapers (all sizes)
Disinfecting Wipes and/or Spray*
Ziploc Bags (all sizes)
*Current High Need
**Currently closed due to COVID.
- 3-ring binders & paper
- Pencils, pens, & crayons
- Scissors & rulers
- A contribution to the Back-to-School campaign will help to buy new shoes and backpacks
Call for Coats
New warm winter outerwear for infants through adults
Collection begins each fall. Distribution of coats takes place at The Shepherd’s Staff.
Spiritual Easter Baskets
Assembled baskets for infants up through early teens are needed to reflect the spirituality of the Easter season.
Assembled stockings for infants up through early teens are needed to reflect the spirituality of the Christmas season.
Annual Yard Sale (Canceled for 2021)
Donate items to be sold at our annual Yard Sale fundraiser, which takes place the Saturday before Memorial Day.
Where can I drop off donations?
Donations can be dropped off, by appointment, at our office at 30 Carroll Street, Westminster, MD 21157.
Note, our hours may change during holidays. Please call our office at 410-857-5944 if you have any questions.